Monday, October 23, 2006

53 Physicians Implanted -"Chipped"


VeriChip Corporation, a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions (NASDAQ:ADSX), announced today that it added 370 physicians to the VeriMed Physician Network at the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) Convention held from October 17-20th n Las Vegas. Including the 300 physicians that agreed to participate in the Network at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Family Physicians earlier this month, the total number of physicians participating in the network now exceeds 1,000. In addition, 53 physicians at the convention were implanted with a VeriMed microchip.

Can someone please explain why they would do this!? Really!? Btw...I was out bra shopping (it's NOT my favorite thing to do. Is it any woman's?) this past weekend. I was stunned and puzzled as to why a "RFID tag" was placed on the inside of the bra cup. How did I miss that before I tried it on?! Truly embarrassing! Imagine how it felt close to the skin. Ugh! I immediately removed the bra. Just one more reason not to purchase "tagged" items!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete