Friday, March 09, 2007

Bloggers touched by cancer need our prayers!

Two cancer cases need prayer in the blogosphere: Dom Bettinelli shares that his wife Melanie has recently been diagnosed with uterine cancer here and over at Carrie Tomko's-Still Running Off at the Keyboard Carrie tells of her experiences with breast cancer and chemo therapy.(Scroll down to Thurs. 3-08-07 entry-BREAST CANCER GETS COMPLICATED)

Please offer prayers for both as they struggle with their symptoms, treatment, doctors, nurses, decisions, family, and friends.

I know Dom & Melanie are asking the intercession of Blessed Mother Theresa of Calcutta since she needs another miracle for the cause of her canonization.

I humbly ask the intercession of Bishop Fulton Sheen for Carrie. May you both be healed in accordance with the will of the FATHER.

Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment