Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Where the rainbow flag was invented

Done. I didn't have to write up my thoughts on this program as California Catholic Daily already posted an accurate description of the event/program.

I found the 'Prayer Service' nothing but a "pep rally" supporting homosexual lifestyles. Why the fact that the 'Rainbow flag' was created there should have any bearing on a 'Prayer Service' is unfathomable to me. Of course, it goes without saying what should have been heard and taught in church.

One of the issues I am deeply concerned with is, where was this 'Prayer Service' held? Did it take place in MHR's church or did it take place in one of their facilities? If it was held in the church in front of CHRIST in the tabernacle what a disgrace and sacrilege against HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment