Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Do you have your summer reading yet?

"You start off with Harry Potter, who comes across as a likeable wizard, but you end up with the Devil. There is no doubt that the signature of the Prince of Darkness is clearly within these books."
Harry Potter Gets Vatican’s Blessing?--very telling...please read!
I just found mine....look what Our Sunday Visitor is promoting:
"What every (Muggle)Catholic family needs to know about"....
(Get ready...hold on to your lounge chair by the pool!)
**Forgive me...I missed this one...(my brain is...on empty-almost = )
"will help guide your family through a fully enjoyable, and even educational, experience of Harry Potter. At only $12.95, you can't afford not to!"
AHHHH!!!!!
Scarier stuff "Amnesty-Bill Horror #2 - "What the Catholic Church Teaches Immigration"-from Most Rev. Wenski (Florida-Bishop of the Diocese of Orlando)
I have the brochure and I'm wayyyyy toooo tired to go through it tonight. And of course, it was not helpful reading, on Sunday, after Mass (found it in the vestibule)....oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment