Wednesday, June 06, 2007

PRAYER ALERT - Chaldean Catholic priest 'abducted in Iraq'

Prayer of Confidence to the Sacred Heart
Oh Lord Jesus Christ, to Your most Sacred Heart I confide this intention

{name petition}.

Only look upon me, then do what Your love inspires. Let Your Sacred Heart decide. I count on You. I trust in You. I throw myself on Your mercy. Lord Jesus, You will not fail me. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You.Sacred Heart of Jesus, I believe in Your love for me.Sacred Heart of Jesus, Your kingdom come. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I have asked You for many favors, but I earnestly implore this one. Take it, place it in Your open Heart. When the Eternal Father looks upon it, He will see it covered with Your Precious Blood. It will be no longer my prayer, but Yours, Jesus. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in You. Let me not be disappointed. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment