Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"The Siege"

We happened upon this movie over the weekend and was intrigued with the plot and the fact that the NY Twin Towers are present in a few scenes/shots.
A very ominous, prophetic and scary movie.
Watch the trailer. The stars: Denzel Washington, Annette Bening, Bruce Willis, and Tony Shalhoub (MIB & Monk) are quite good together. I'm not keen on the Bruce Willis character nor am I that he should have had that part. Oh well...anyway I thought the story was very real and I decided that the writers knew something more then the rest of us....one more reason it's scary-the movie came out in 1998! Read the review too...gosh I think it was written right before the movie was released...scary too...

Update: YouTube - Clergy Response Teams

No comments:

Post a Comment