Monday, September 17, 2007

Prayers for Kimberly...

It's hard to feel good sitting in the pew on Sundays, listening to sermons you don't necessarily agree with. It's daunting to wonder if you will go to hell because you know you aren't following all the rules and don't support some of your church's basic beliefs, like not allowing priests and nuns to marry. While it's easy to forego meat on Fridays during Lent, it isn't so easy foregoing modern birth control methods the Catholic Church forbids.

Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with with confidence, I fly to you, O virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment