Tuesday, February 05, 2008

HOLY LEAGUE: A prayer league for committed Catholic men who value life at all stages

in anticipation of the U.S. election
February 4, 2008 - November 4, 2008
Join them at any time along the way!
Let us not fear the outcomes of this day...but offer everything to HIM OUR FATHER!
HE RULES THE WORLD!
Psalms 2:8-11
"I will proclaim the decree of the LORD, who said to me, "You are my son; today I am your father. Only ask it of me, and I will make your inheritance the nations, your possession the ends of the earth. With an iron rod you shall shepherd them, like a clay pot you will shatter them."
And now, kings, give heed; take warning, rulers on earth. Serve the LORD with fear; with trembling bow down in homage, Lest God be angry and you perish from the way in a sudden blaze of anger. Happy are all who take refuge in God!

No comments:

Post a Comment