"LEADERSHIP QUALITIES & APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:"
"The successful candidate for this position will demonstrate:
- the ability to embrace CTA’s mission, agenda and programs.
- the ability to support church reform and Catholic social justice organizations.
- that she or he possesses knowledge of church reform history and CTA’s connection to Vatican II. (what connection? systematic destruction of the Church?)
- that he or she has the experience, ability, and comfort in working with fundraising, media, publications, and website management.
- that she or he can manage the operations of the organization and lead in establishing long range goals.
- that he or she possesses a Bachelors degree, Masters preferred, in areas of study deemed related to the requirements of this position.
- that she or he has significant work experience deemed to be transferable to the requirements of this position.
- background in, experience with or formal training in anti-racism and non-violence action strategies."
Trying to recruit > "Young Adult Catholics"- Blog
And while I'm on the site...look at their next 2008 Conference - children hugging the earth that's cracking apart....oh well...