Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Palin Situation

Fr. Z's got some good posts:

I told you so: Bennett clashes with Blitzer about “abstinence”

An observation in passing

My observation in passing....Sen. Obama's previous statement: "When it comes specifically to HIV/AIDS, the most important prevention is education, which should include -- which should include abstinence education and teaching the children -- teaching children, you know, that sex is not something casual. But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16. You know, so it doesn't make sense to not give them information."

Question: Does this mean your mom was punished with your presence in her life?

Points: You wouldn't be here if she had decided to abort you! And the last thing....you wouldn't be here to run for the highest position in the land - PRESIDENT of the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment