Thursday, October 02, 2008

PRAYER NEED: Prayers of Reparation: You Tube: Host Desecration Videos

Many were/are outraged over the You Tube Host Desecration videos so much so that a petition campaign to You Tube was initiated and all videos (by fsmdude) were supposedly removed from You Tube earlier this week, but, it appears they've been re-posted or were never removed.


Prayer of Reparation
O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore thee profoundly. I offer thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences
by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of thee the conversion of poor sinners.

Eucharistic Prayer
Most Holy Trinity, I adore you! My God, my god, I love you in the Most Blessed Sacrament!

No comments:

Post a Comment