Sunday, April 03, 2005

JPII not gone long from this world...

Our Holy Father wasn't even gone from this world almost 2-3 hours when the press releases were flying. "They" are running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to make sure that all will hear that they mourn the loss of this holy Pope while at the same time continue to spread their prideful behavior. By the way it cancels out their fake mourning. And of course you know who "they" all are. Here's a glimpse of things to come:

Catholic Reformers Reflect on Pope's Legacy and Hope for Future
4/1/2005 5:48:00 PM
Catholics for a Free Choice Statement on the Death of Pope John Paul II
4/2/2005 4:36:00 PM
Women's Ordination Conference Mourns Pope's Death and Looks to Future
4/2/2005 6:16:00 PM
4/3/2005 6:13:00 PM
4/4/2005 5:54:00 PM
4/6/2005 1:47:00 PM

As I prepare for the Divine Mercy Hour--"they" give me great reason to ask and give forgiveness. This can only strengthen me in my virtues and in holiness, for I get to forgive...not just 7 times, but 7 x 77. Plenty of opportunity to offer these people to OUR LORD and HIS MERCY.
Matthew 18:21-22
Then Peter approaching asked him, "Lord, if my brother sins against me, how often must I forgive him? As many as seven times?" Jesus answered, "I say to you, not seven times but seventy-seven times.

"BE NOT AFRAID!"

I advise all to make sure that they study the writings Our Holy Father John Paul II left for us, most especially this document:
"On the Dignity and Vocation of Women (Mulieris Dignitatem) APOSTOLIC LETTER ON THE DIGNITY AND VOCATION OF WOMEN MULIERIS DIGNITATEM PROCLAIMED BY HIS HOLINESS"

No comments:

Post a Comment