- Always make sure to thank OUR LORD for all blessings--everything is a blessing--our lives, our families, our health, our homes, our work, everything! Also ask for all graces and blessings for HE is a loving FATHER.
- Always make sure that you have Holy Water. It is one of the many sacramentals available to us through our Holy Mother Church. This sacramental, most especially should be prominent in all homes. We should always wear a brown scapular as well. Make every effort to go to the sacraments--daily/weekly. Make time to go to HIM in the daily reception of the Eucharist at daily Mass. Make time to visit him in the Blessed Sacrament. At all costs make an effort to get to Confession if not weekly then at least once a month.
- Give everything to HIM--EVERYTHING--the fears, joys,sufferings, pains,tears,anxieties, all of it!
"Do not look forward to what may happen tomorrow. The same Everlasting FATHER, who takes care of you today, will take care of you tomorrow. HE will either shield you from suffering, or give you unfailing strength to bear it. Be at peace then, and put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginations." St. Francis de Sales (*feast day Jan. 24th)
- Study the lives (Catherine of Siena) of the saints.
- Hug your children, love your husbands and wives, honor your mother and father, and assist Our Blessed Mother's priests in prayer support.
- Lastly- know, love, and serve OUR LORD in all you do! HE wants us all to be HOLY CHILDREN OF GOD!
These are what I would call New Year's resolutions.
Have a very HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YEAR!
In the "new" YEAR OF OUR LORD TWO THOUSAND AND FIVE!