Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thank you Deal!

What Are We Doing?

Thank you Deal for speaking up. I spent the better part of yesterday looking around the net trying to find out if I was the only one with this response: Sick to the core of my stomach.

It was more than something is wrong!

I don't care who was sitting next to whom. And I don't care that they were enjoying themselves while making jokes-poking 'fun at each other'.

The fact of the matter is that 48 MILLION BABIES have died....doesn't anybody get that? And while they are pallin' around, this is going to continue. And yes, JESUS went among the sinners--to convict them---preach the gospel. Their behavior at this event spoke volumes.

Ephesians 6:12-20

1 Timothy 5:20

2 Timothy 4:1-5

All the holy souls of aborted babies cry from heaven! Do they hear them?

PRAY! OFFER all things up! Prayer & sacrifice are our weapons!

Thank you Mary Ann for this too: Pray and Fast for Our Poor Country

No comments:

Post a Comment