Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The Rosary & The Fox Report w/Shepard Smith

Did anyone see The Fox Report w/ Shepard Smith? I did! It was truly awesome. The Fox News reporter Greg Palkot was in Asia to cover Sec. of State Colin Powell and Gov. Jeb Bush's visit to the tsunami stricken region. He spent time with both men. Palkot interviewed Gov. Bush asking his opinion of the devastation. Bush stated that he had lived through and had seen the devastation of 4 major storms to his state but was unprepared for the devastation he saw on this trip. He stated (para-phrasing here), "once I saw the devastation I began to say (pray) the rosary". How awesome is this? I wish I could get a transcript of tonight's show. This was on secular television NEWS!! How awesome it was to hear this on television: acknowledgement of prayer, of GOD, the rosary, and of course Our Blessed Mother! Thank you GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment