Tuesday, January 29, 2008

9 Hr. Novena to the Holy Infant of Prague

In thanksgiving for all the blessings I have received I want to share with you:
(Repeat this prayer each day for nine consecutive days, or each hour for nine consecutive hours - to be said in serious urgent need)

JESUS, You said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you." Through the intercession of Mary, Your Holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted. (mention your request)

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be)

JESUS, You said, "All that you ask of the Father in My name, He will grant you." Through the intercession of Mary, Your holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your name that my prayer be granted. (mention your request)

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be)

JESUS, You said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My Word shall not pass." Through the intercession of Mary, Your Holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted. (mention your request)

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be)

Thank and praise YOU FATHER, Thank and praise YOU JESUS, Thank and praise YOU HOLY SPIRIT!

Thank you Most Holy Infant of Prague!

No comments:

Post a Comment