Tuesday, February 05, 2008

'Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence' 29th Anniversary Planned Event - Easter Sunday

"The Sisters' 29th Anniversary Celebration - The Sisters are turning 29 and we're inviting all of our friends and family to celebrate with us. The details are still being worked out, but you can count on lots of live entertainment, an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids, a Bonnet Contest and, of course, or infamous Hunky Jesus Contest (WARNING GRAPHIC 2007). Check back for more information...The Sisters are looking for talented performers who are willing to donate their time and talent to our Anniversary Celebration. Interested? Know of anyone who you think would be perfect for the party? Click here for more information."
(Catholic League: 2004 activist issue)


JESUS FORGIVE US!


LORD HAVE MERCY!

PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!

Prayers of reparation- Fatima Prayers
O my God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love Thee. I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love Thee.

Most Holy Trinity - Father, Son and Holy Spirit - I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences whereby He is offended.
And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners.

O my Jesus, I offer this for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fire of Hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who have most need of Thy mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment