Thursday, August 14, 2008

Saint Maximilian Kolbe - Pray For Us!


January 7, 1894 - August 14, 1941
“Never be afraid of loving the Blessed Virgin too much. You can never love her more than Jesus did.” – St.Maximilian Kolbe

"Immaculata, Queen and Mother of the Church, I renew my consecration to you for this day and for always, so that you might use me for the coming of the kingdom of Jesus Christ to the whole world. To this end, I offer you all my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day. Amen."

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you, and for all those who do not have recourse to you, especially the enemies of Holy Church and all those recommended to you. Amen.

Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary

Marytown

What is Militia of the Immaculata?

No comments:

Post a Comment