Sunday, November 30, 2008

Reminder: Christmas Novena Begins Today


Christmas Novena


Christmas Novena I

(Say 15 times a day from St. Andrew's Day (30 November) until Christmas)


Hail, and blessed be the hour and moment at which the Son of God was born of a most pure Virgin at a stable at midnight in Bethlehem in the piercing cold. At that hour vouchsafe, I beseech Thee, to hear my prayers and grant my desires.


(Mention your intentions here)


Through Jesus Christ and His most Blessed Mother.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a believer. My seemingly impossible intention was granted after saying this prayer the prescribed 15 times daily, plus one or two extra here and there, beginning just one or two days after the suggested start day. On Christmas day, my intentions began to be realized. Prayer works and God is good. I suggest that everyone pray this as prescribed, with faith that your prayer will be granted. God bless!

    ReplyDelete