Friday, December 12, 2008

Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe

Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Woman clothed with the Sun, protecting the children of the world from the attacks of the Beast.

The Apparitions and the Miracle

Our Lady of Guadalupe to St. Juan Diego:

“Hear me and understand well, my son the least, that nothing should frighten or grieve you. Let not your heart be disturbed. Do not fear that sickness, nor any other sickness or anguish. Am I not here, who is your Mother? Are you not under my protection? Am I not your health? Are you not happily within my fold? What else do you wish? Do not grieve nor be disturbed by anything. Do not be afflicted by the illness of your uncle, who will not die now of it. Be assured that he is now cured.”

Her exhortation and loving (mother) correction is meant for each of us!

Videos on Our Lady of Guadalupe

See Fr. Mark.

OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE PRAY FOR US!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! After the pr stunt, they apologize ...

    ReplyDelete