Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Annunication Novena Day 6 - The Conversion of Souls

Archangel Gabriel go ahead of our prayer this day to open, minds, ears, hearts, and souls to hear the love of FATHER GOD. O, Holy Spirit enlighten them so that they will be receptive to this grace and enable them to accept, internalize and utilize this grace to do the FATHER'S WILL in all things at all times. We ask all this in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT and by the will of GOD THE FATHER.


Annunciation Novena for the Conversion of souls

I greet you, Ever-blessed Virgin, Mother of God, Throne of Grace, miracle of Almighty Power! I greet you, Sanctuary of the Most Holy Trinity and Queen of the Universe, Mother of Mercy and refuge of sinners! Most loving Mother, attracted by your beauty and sweetness, and by your tender compassion, I confidently turn to you, miserable as I am, and beg of you to obtain for me from your dear Son the favor I request in this novena:

(mention your request).

Obtain for me also, Queen of heaven, the most lively contrition for my many sins and the grace to imitate closely those virtues which you practiced so faithfully, especially humility, purity and obedience. Above all, I beg you to be my Mother and Protectress, to receive me into the number of your devoted children, and to guide me from your high throne of glory. Do not reject my petitions, Mother of Mercy! Have pity on me, and do not abandon me during life or at the moment of my death. Amen.

HAIL MARY
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and in the hour of our death. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment