Wednesday, April 02, 2008

3rd Anniversary of Pope John Paul II's Death (4-02-08)

Papal Mass for Pope John Paul II.

John Paul the Great

Vatican report moves Pope John Paul II closer to beatification

Pope Benedict: Mercy of God is “key” to understanding John Paul II

Pope, Vatican recall death of John Paul II

Pope Benedict prays JPII will help him build on spiritual gifts

"I do not miss John Paul," he said. "I accompanied him for almost 40
years and now he accompanies me. When I have a problem, I turn to him and he is with me."


Please pray for the repose of the soul of Pope John Paul II and don't forget TONIGHT-
Adoration at 7:00 pm your local time AND Adoration online.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace Amen.


JPII VIDEO & Slide show

My all-time favorite pictures- here, here, & here.

"BE NOT AFRAID!"

No comments:

Post a Comment