Monday, June 16, 2008

Prayer Need & Update: Ireland

It occurred to me, that we now need to offer stronger prayer and sacrifice for this week - before Mr. Cowen meets with the rest of the EU officials. This prayer work maybe more important than the actual vote? I think so. Again, as I posted yesterday, the pressure is on...what will 'they' do next? We need to kick it up.

A 'Veil Tip' to Caoimhin for his comment and a read of this website....great info there! Check it out -"Blogging from the Bog"-see their posts on the Lisbon Treaty - Lisbon Secrets, EU Pledges Millions, & Bottom Line on Lisbon.

EU must give Ireland time - Brown

'No quick fix' to Irish No vote

EU crisis talks begin

Ireland votes No - what next?

Why politicians hate referendums - see the comments by "powermeerkat" & "MarcusAureliusII"

Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with confidence, I fly to you, O virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment