Friday, March 16, 2007

***ALERT- "Pink Fairy Tales" - Another Culture War Strategy

"Deliver us, Lord, from every evil, and grant us peace in our day. In your mercy keep us free from sin and protect us from all anxiety as we wait in joyful hope for the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ."

Parents beware! There's a plot to take over "Fairy Tales"!

A reader of this blog alerted me to the developing strategy playing out in the UK. Supposedly it is a 'trial.' Fortunately, parents in the UK are responding to this plan.

"If successful, the scheme will be extended nationwide."-UK"
"600,000-pound ($1.16 million) scheme"
(They're playing for keeps here folks...you don't throw that kind of money around
without expecting a desired outcome!)
Review of the books to be used in the 'trial'
The 'root' of the scheme-
It's HERE IN THE U.S. TOO!
(Remember this item almost a year ago!)

I'm unaware of this 'parody' "Grimm Tales Made Gay"

I encourage you to make yourself aware of what your child is learning in school. And by the way--not just in public school-Catholic Ed. has not provided the best Christian/Catholic teachings either. Be on guard to protect your children from the battles that continue daily.

One more thing while I have your ATTENTION!!

Please know there's a concerted effort by the 'enemy' to TAKE YOUR SOUL and your CHILD'S SOUL!

Another case & point--Gregory Maguire's book Wicked:The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West has been adapted to a very successful Broadway musical-"Wicked". The play is his interpretation of what happened before Dorothy arrived in the Land of OZ. It appears to be quite 'dark'. Here's some background-articles concerning Mr. Maguire-his life, his history, his work-books for children and adults, his 'family', and his philosophy: Mr. Wicked &
Gregory Maguire Steps Out from Behind the Curtain-And this quote from this article is quite unnerving. The interviewer questions him about a poem in his book Mirror Mirror: A Novel:

The very first bit that came to me was four lines of poetry referring to the Snow White character in my book called Bianca de Nevada.

I am a girl who did no wrong.

I walked this side of Jesus when I could.

I kept an angel in my apron pocket.

I do not think it did me any good.

You hear in those sad lines, really, my sense of the desperation in those towers. No matter how faithful those people were, how good or how bad they met terrible ends because of some grinding of fate that was larger than their belief could prevent.

Having then unleashed that little bit of poetic voice in me, I went on and wrote five or six more. The next was the one regarding Lucrezia Borgia, the famous poisoner from the High Renaissance.

I am a woman who slept with my father the Pope.

They say I did, at least, and so does he.

And who am I to make of the Pope a liar,

And who is he to make a liar of me?


Similarly, those lines have to do with religious authority and with individuals bucking against it, whether it be the authority of fundamentalist Muslims or fundamentalist Christians or fundamentalist states. This was part of my way of marrying my anxiety about the moment to the story.

His 'stuff'-attitudes, thoughts (dark as they ARE), beliefs, etc. are going to permeate all he touches. His darkness will continue to engulf others if the LIGHT of CHRIST is not presented to him.

According to Wikipedia he sits on the board of National Children's Book and Literacy Alliance--ABOUT NCBLA ..........so do you GET IT NOW?! So every penny/dollar that goes to that 'wonderful, awesome, cool' Broadway play will go filtering backward into these organizations that continue to promote the homosexual agenda to our children and throughout the world! THAT my dear friends IS DARKNESS...NOT LIGHT!

John 1:3-5

What came to be through him was life, and this life was the light of the human race; the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment