- Professor Dwight Duncan of Cambridge, South New England School of Law
- Anne Fox of Needham, Past Chairman, Massachusetts Citizens for Life
- Linda Kinsey of North Adams, Past Chairman, Berkshire Citizens for Life
- Carol McKinley of Pembroke, Founder, Faithful Voice
- Christine Milbury of Sharon, Director, Pregnancy Services
- Roderick Murphy of Southbridge, Treasurer, Life-Guard PAC
- R.T. Neary of Medfield, Past President, Massachusetts Citizens for Life
Mr. Rod Murphy issued the following statement on behalf of the group: “As residents of Massachusetts and leaders in the ongoing struggle to preserve the institution of marriage and uphold the sanctity of life, we have seen the efforts of the liberal left here in Massachusetts to impose their agenda through judicial mandate. They have been able to impose their liberal agenda on the people because of the failure of our elected officials to stand up and fight.”
“In order to preserve traditional values and actually win back ground in the ongoing fight for our culture, we need a leader who can articulate and fight for our values with compassion, optimism, and consistency. We know consistent leadership when we see it. For this reason, Senator Brownback is the clear choice.”
I know that Brownback is in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens of which I disagree...so now what?
My Ideal GOP Presidential Candidate-this one says it all!